Thursday, October 15, 2009

MY POEMS!

You c da smile…
On my face…
It’s there awhile…
It’s misplaced…
Dwelling on da past…
Has made it turn fake…
The smile never last…
It’s now far too late…
Plz leave now…
Leave me to me…
To drown away da sorrow…
To let the tears of rain go slowly…
Even with these sorrow….
Even with these falling tears…
I’m still ur shadows….
Hiding from da fears of this dark sorrow in this cruel world…
My smile now isn’t real…
I can no longer feel anything in this world…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost alone with da broken heart in pieces…
Our word are unspoken…
As bloody tears start flooding in my eyes…
My soul slowly shades away from me…
Now I have no other choice…
To think that u really cared about me…
I run away n never come back to da past…
As I tried to stay on da track…
I'm still thinking that we will never be together anymore…
I looked up at da sky…
Now it is too late for everything…
The sky cries around me…
I know dat u will never c it…
I laid back on da grass…
Thinking dat death awaits me…
I realize dat I have no feelings since then...
And death is da cost of all this mess that happened to me...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rain is falling…
And da shadow have no longer to be seen…
As they terrorize the awaken of da sleeping immortals…
The wind whispers around…
As they were trying to tell the dark stories of nightmare they had carried for a very long time in my head…
All souls shall walk here on earth…
As they have done it for centuries…
As they walk, they continued their quest to protect something precious to them…
But they realized that they will never find it the rest of their life…
And thus, they still keep it in their broken hearts…
Restless souls dance upon their former selves…
As da children who lost their friends n seek for them all by themselves…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let da rain fall on me…
It comforts when it falls…
The sky shows my emotions…
And shows my feelings towards da world…
I will stay here…
Till my sunshine returns to me…
Even if it will take da rest of my life waiting for it...
For me, it is worth it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My tears drop from my face…
They c my weakness…
But other people can’t…
Then I also realize that I’m not strong enough to be on my own…
The tears hit me…
Push me…
But all I can think about is…
How does this happen to me?
How can I let myself fall apart?
And all of my world has fallen apart at da same time…
I need to find my own path…
But I’ve lost my way to da path that I’ve chosen myself…
N today...
I’m still lost in my own small world…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every distance of my life….
And I don’t know wat to believe in anymore…
It’s so hard…
Lost in da world of confusions…
And I need to leave this world…
Even it's juz for awhile…
But I can’t find da way out…
Life is so meaningless…
There is nothing worth to smile about…
It’s been years…
Living in these confusions…
It’s no use to smile anymore…
Why should I hold on?
It’s been many years past…
I’ve got nothing left…
So…
I’ll say goodbye to does who are dearest to me…
Now…
Death awaits me…



created by:
Axcellia Xaine
aka
Accella Xaine
aka
Syiera Hady

.:LATER:.

No comments:

Post a Comment